Hi there… I’ve just purchased a pair of your slippers (sorry, indoor shoes)… I love them! They are the ladie’s slippers with the rubber sole. I just wanted to tell you a story, something you may want to add to your ‘plusses’ when discussing your products… when I wore my old slippers with the vinyl sole and manmade uppers, I used to get a ‘shock’ when I walked on our carpeted floors and then touched something metal, or even a shock when I kissed my husband after walking on the carpets. Well, with my new Glerups, no shocks EVER. I am so pleased.
Cheers, and thank you for a great product!